Monday nights this summer have been game night for TJ and his T-Ball team. They had their last game last night. It's a "everybody wins" league. All the kids get to hit and run all the bases and no score is kept. TJ is a very athletic kid and did very well. Since it was the last game they all got medals. TJ wanted to hold his up in this pictures, cute huh?
Tryazon
5 weeks ago




4 comments:
I love Summer game nights! I bet Josh is proud! They are such cute little boys!
What a cute pic of the boys. TJ looks so proud. Poor Brynn, I hope she feels better soon.
Way to go TJ! He looks so proud! LOVE the picture of Gage and Josh..you will have to frame that one! ;)
Tball is the greatest! Brings back so many memories! I bet Josh loved seeing his little boy out there! Was Gage just itching to get out there to?! Good job TJ!!!!
Post a Comment